Best wishes to everyone for 2008!
I had been working on this new version for a while now, but didn't get around to finishing it. Improvements in this new version:
- Added much better activity logging. The activity log can now be shown in an additional window and is persisted to disk.
- Added the option to match pictures on title and filename. This is useful when images have been timeshifted and cannot be matched on date taken.
- Bug fixes. Improved stability when corrupt image files are encountered. Fixed GPS roundtripping bug.
- Should run better on 64-bit versions of Windows XP and Vista.
- Solution is now built in Visual Studio 2008 without the need for any additional WPF extensions.
Here is a screenshot of version 0.9.0.0: